The Naike Air Force 1 style will extend to the Low version of the shoe on this special edition “Chinese New Year” release.
The sneaker uses the classic white-on-white look as its base, which is upgraded with Chinese imagery like lotus petals and koi fish. On the heels, the standard branding is replaced with the Chinese transliteration “Naike” just like on the first styles of this sort that arrived in 2015.
It’s unclear if the “Chinese New Year” Nike Air Force 1 Low will release in the U.S. What’s certain is that a release for China is planned for mid-January. Nike lists the below retailers as stockists of the shoes:
- Shanghai Tongren Road 88 L105 DOE
- Shanghai Nian No. 288 three Dagu Road, Huangpu District
- Nike iAPM KICKS LOUNGE shop Huaihai Zhong Road, Shanghai No. 999 ICC 426 square iAPM
- Nike Raffles KICKS LOUNGE store Tibet Road, Shanghai, Huangpu, 6th Floor, 268
- Beijing DEAL Gulou East Street, Dongcheng District, No. 160
- Beijing New Asia East Fourth North Street, No. 499
- SOAR Haizhu District of Guangzhou Industrial Avenue Lafont Square L1-S55 shop
- 01A No. XH55 Guangzhou Tianhe Zhijie No. 160 Tianhe Department of movement south of the district
- 106 COLOUR Chifeng Road Tianjin
- Nike brand experience stores Tianjin Binjiang Road, Heping District, No. 1-4 184 F
- 101 77 Wuhan riverbank area Dongting Street
- Dalian print space Gorky Road Shahekou District No. (Peace Square opposite the fifth door) 495
- Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong streets US17 Beach Road Poly Culture Plaza A district level (next to the sea after the subway station)